Auslan (Australian Sign Language) is the language of the Deaf community of Australia. You may not be aware that sign language is not a universal or international language; each and every country has its own sign language.
Our experienced and professional staff can provide you or your family personalised Auslan Tuition. This can be 1:1 or in small groups and can be provided face-to-face or online.
All programs are tailored to your unique needs.
Areas of support may include
- Youth Club
- Grief and loss counselling
- Links to develop peer and community networks
- Outlets to try community-based activities in a safe environment
- Auslan (Australian Sign Language) skill development
- Support for the transition to primary and high school and to post-school adult services