Taster of the Feeding Service Information Session
If any of the following apply in your family, you may be interested in seeking some support around mealtimes and feeding:
- Children gagging or vomiting foods
- Children or infants refusing foods with lumps or those requiring chewing
- Almost always eats different foods at a mealtime than the rest of the family (or often doesn’t eat with the family)
- Children unable to sit for mealtimes
- Challenging behavior during mealtimesor relating to food
- Restricted range or variety of foods
- Refusal to try new foods, or cries/becomes distressed when new foods are presented
- Refusal of entire categories of food texture or nutrition (e.g. hard foods, meats, vegetables)
- Persistently a fussy or picky eater
Our experienced feeding team; including speech pathologists and occupational therapists; support children, young people and families with a range of mealtime strategies and intervention. The feeding service offers both group and individual programs, specific to your child and identified goals.
The Can:Do 4Kids feeding team are running an information session to introduce the service and begin exploring potential support for your child and family.
Who: All Can:Do 4Kids clients
(there will be care services available for children who attend)
When: Wednesday July 20 5-6pm
Where: 59-61 Grange Road, Welland
Cost: Free, tea, coffee and nibbles will be available
Please confirm your attendance by contacting Grace Kircher on 0408 820 147 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Molly Moloney on 0487 922 314 or email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you there and supporting your family to increase mealtime success!