Our outcome driven service model means clinical decision-making processes are informed by the latest available evidence, rather than anecdotal observations or personal preferences, clients can be assured of the greatest opportunity to achieve the very best outcomes.
We partner with leading universities and research bodies internationally to ensure our clients benefit from the most up-to-date, evidence-based services available.
Some of our research partners are:
- Developing Orientation and Mobility clinical assessment for children with low vision or blindness.
- Understanding decision making on interventions for parents of children who are Deaf or hard of hearing.
- Improving placement experiences for South Australian allied health students at local service providers.
- Improving communication between audiologists and their clients who are Deaf or hard of hearing.
- Improving communication between adults who are deaf or hard of hearing and their family, friends, and other communication partners.
- Understanding how engagement is built and maintained between early intervention professionals and families of young children with communication disability who deliver or receive services via telepractice.
- Developing a clinical assessment tool to measure engagement behaviours in telepractice early intervention sessions.