Our multidisciplinary team have diverse professional backgrounds and are highly skilled in a wide variety of developmental areas. Our therapists will work closely with you to identify goals and work towards achieving these goals.
- We are family focused and collaborative and will work with you to develop a flexible service that meets your child’s individual needs.
- We are committed to providing a safe and comfortable environment where services for your child and family can be accessed.
- We are culturally respectful, inclusive and celebrate diversity.
- We focus on child and family wellbeing and quality of life.
- We are here to listen and understand what you need from us and what this might look like for your child and your family.
- We are committed to providing evidence-based practices and programs and continually look to improve the quality of our services.
- We believe in developing new and experienced professionals and actively seek out teaching and learning opportunities.
Our funding partners
We have a range of funding partners to support you and your child access services and supports. These include National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Medicare, Private Health Insurance and self-funded.
- We have a commitment to ongoing research and evaluation to lead the development of sensory services.
- We encourage and seek feedback.
- We have access to the latest clinical evidence.
- We implement an outcome driven service model.
- We adopt a continuous improvement approach to service design and delivery.