We want children, young people and their families to live life focused on what they CAN do.Donate Today
Every week, Can:Do 4Kids supports around 100 families who have a child with a hearing, vision and developmental challenge.
Hearing loss is one of the most common disabilities at birth, affecting more than one in 1,000 babies born each year. However, with the right tools and guidance, the vast majority of children with hearing loss have the potential to listen and speak if given the opportunity.
Blindness affects one in 400 Australians aged 0 - 9 years old. But with the support of Can:Do 4Kids, these children develop the skills needed to engage meaningfully in school, home and community life.
Find out how you can be involved
- Become a Friend of Can:Do. How you can become a part of our regular giving program
- Leave a gift in your will. A bequest to Can:Do 4 Kids is the gift of a better future for kids
- Partnerships. How your organisation can partner with us
- Wear a Loud shirt. Join the Loud Shirt Day movement
- Fundraise for us. Become a community fundraiser
Not sure how you want to fundraise just yet? Make a donation here!
The limits of the National Disability Insurance Scheme. Many of our critical support services are not funded by the NDIS, which means we rely on the generosity of people like you!