Can:Do 4Kids is committed to working in collaboration and partnership with education providers.
All therapists visiting schools have the necessary clearances required (e.g. RAN, DCSI, Public Liability Insurance, Child Safe Statement and Catholic Education clearance).
Support may include:
- Acoustic assessments
- Collaboration and partnerships
- Developmental screening
- Education planning meetings
- Hearing screening
- Professional development for Educators
- Capability Building: Participation in a capability building session at your school, will ensure your staff have better knowledge and understanding of supporting students within a classroom setting who have hearing loss and/or vision impairment, as well as those with auditory processing disorders (APD). Register for training
- Soundfield Systems
- Soundfield Systems provide a clarity and depth of sound that benefits the classroom environment to improve the quality of learning for all children, and is essential to improve access to learning for children who are deaf or hard of hearing or with Auditory Processing Disorder, ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorder. Read more
- Transition support
Sound fields, FM and Roger systems
A remote microphone which can be used to increase the speech-to-noise ratio, meaning you can hear others from a distance, even in background noise.